Top Quality Equipment
$70 for 3 pulls on a front, rear and all wheel drive vehicles with Air/Fuel and a printout.
Cobb Pro Tune $450
Hourly Dyno Tuning Rate $150/hr. Please Contact us first for an appointment.
We have a Dynojet Model 424xLC2 that enables us to run front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, and all-wheel drive vehicles.
Features of our Dyno Equipment:
- Measures up to 1500hp and 200mph
- Include Two Eddy Current Absorbers
- WinPEP7 Software
- Ignition Wire Inductive Tachometer
- Pickup Leads
- Air Actuated Brake System
- Remote Software and Brake Control From Driver's Seat
- Automatic Conditions Measurement (absolute pressure, air temp, etc.)
The 424xLC2 utilizes a pair of 224xLC's along with an ingenious wheelbase adjustment system which means the 424xLC2 can handle all the popular AWD vehicles on the road today. Along with offering the precise control from the eddy current load absorption units, the system also eliminates any potential speed bias between the two drums. This virtue is critical on some of the latest computer controlled AWD systems.
In order to avoid costly delays at the time of the tuning appointment, it is best to be prepared.We will, at our discretion, repair any necessary items at $89/per hour plus parts. If the car is already on the dyno, the dyno fee will not be refunded. The car will generally need to be pulled off the dyno and put on the hoist to fix problems.
Engine Managements we Currently Tune:
- Cobb Accessport (Subaru)
- Hydra EMS
- TurboXS Utec
- Hondata and Kpro
- AHondata and Kpro
- AEM EMS
- Make sure there are no shorts in any wiring, no loose connections, no exposed conductors
- Make sure that you have a properly functioning fuel pump and proper injectors
- Make sure that you have a properly functioning alternator and battery
- Make sure that there are no engine trouble codes present.
- Make sure the engine has good compression and cylinder to cylinder variance is within spec. We can help you determine what your compression test results. should be for your combination before the dyno appointment.
- Make sure that there are no fluid leaks of any type (brake, power steering, coolant, fuel)
- Make sure that the engine doesn't excess burn oil, or coolant
- Make sure that all your Intercooler clamps are tight and that couplers don't have holes. You don't want a blow off during a dyno session.
- You may need colder spark plugs, either bring them with you. We may have a set in stock for your car. If you need spark plugs during, or after the tuning appointment, be prepared for the cost if we are to supply them.
- Make sure that the drivetrain is sound, i.e. no bad cv joints, or u-joints, transmissions, differentials, clutch doesn't slip etc.
- The car must have insurance and registration in case a test drive is required.
- We are not liable for damage to you, or your car due to any issue resulting from work, use of products sold by, or tuning done by All Aspects Motorsports. By deciding to modify your car you take responsibility for anything that may go wrong. If you don't like the sound of that, then keep it stock.
- On a final note, it just plain makes sense to be prepared when scheduling a dyno appointment. If something is in question, just address the problem before, so that it doesn't cause problems during testing.
The car must be 100% in perfect running order to have a proper tune done. It must not leak oil, misfire, or have any other mechanical/electrical issues..